Accessed on 30 November 2018, 0626 UTC, Post 788.
Please click link to read the full report from HQ ARRL, Newington, CT, 06111.
Here are the main topics discussed in the current edition of “The ARRL Letter”:
- Robust Member Voting Results in ARRL Division Leadership Changes
- New WSJT-X 2.0-rc5 Beta Version Now Available, First “Serious” FT8 Contest this Weekend,
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- New Book, Power Supplies Explained, Now Shipping
- Sign Up for ARRL’s 12 Days of Deals!
- WX1AW at ARRL Headquarters will be SKYWARN Recognition Day Bonus Station
- California Radio Amateur Receives Notice of Unlicensed Operation from FCC
- AMSAT Congratulates Qatar Amateur Radio Society, AMSAT-DL for Successful Es’hail-2 Launch
- FCC Approves Use of Galileo Global Navigation Satellite System in the US
- FCC Rejects 2004 AMSAT Petition to Reconsider Applying Orbital Debris Rules to Ham Satellites
- December is Youngsters on the Air (YOTA) Month
- In Brief…
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Just Ahead in Radiosport
- Upcoming ARRL Section, State, and Division Conventions
- Hawaii Island Amateur/Ham Radio notes:
- 30 November 2018–The BIARC Ham Radio Friday Lunch will be held at the Ponds Restaurant at 11:30 HST. Richard (AH7G) will be celebrating his 85th birthday at the luncheon. To reserve your spot, please call Barbara (NH7FY) at 936-3377.
- 01 December 2018–Dean (KH6B) says the Saturday breakfast meeting will be held at KMC (Kilauea Military Camp) in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Drive past the visitors center and the steam vents. Just before the road closure, take entrance into KMC on the right. Breakfast starts at 0800 HST.
- 08 December 2018–The BIARC will hold its annual Christmas dinner at the Keaau Community Center at 1400 HST. The club will provide the ham and turkey. The rest of the dinner will be potluck.
- For the latest Amateur/Ham Radio news and information, please check the blog sidebars and links. These news feeds are updated daily and weekly. Thanks for joining us today.
- Aloha es 73 de Russell Roberts (KH6JRM), Public Information Coordinator, Hawaii County, ARRL Pacific Section.