Accessed on 16 November 2018, 0221 UTC, Post 768.
Editor: Rick Lindquist (WW1ME).
Please click link to read the full edition of “The ARRL Letter”.
Comment: Here are the main topics discussed in the current edition of “The ARRL Letter”, dated 15 November 2018:
- California Fires Spur Amateur Radio Emergency Service Activations
- Maritime Mobile Service Network Operators Assist Vessel with Ill Crew Member
- Southern New Jersey ARES Team Assists in Missing-Person Search
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- ARRL Executive Committee Recommends Small Addition to Articles of Association
- AMSAT’s Fox-1Cliff CubeSat Set to Launch on November 19
- Es’hail-2 Geostationary Satellite Launch Said to be Imminent
- ARRL Staffers, State and Local Officials on Hand for Massachusetts ARISS School Contact
- Amateur Radio Issues under Discussion in Geneva in Advance of WRC-19
- SKYWARN Recognition Day 2018 is Saturday, December 1 UTC
- In Brief…
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Just Ahead in Radiosport
- Upcoming ARRL Section, State, and Division Conventions
ARRL Headquarters will be closed on Thursday and Friday, November 22 and 23. There will be no W1AW code practice and bulletin transmissions on those days. The ARRL Letter and ARRL Audio News will be on hiatus for the week of Thanksgiving. Headquarters will re-open on Monday, November 26, at 8 AM EST. We wish everyone a safe and enjoyable holiday.
According to Barbara Darling (NH7FY), the next luncheon meeting of the Big Island Amateur Radio Club will be held this Friday, 16 November 2018 at Coquis Restaurant across from the golf course and “The Clock.” To confirm your place, please call Barbara at 936-3377).
For the latest Amateur/Ham Radio news and information, please check the blog sidebars and links. These news feeds are updated daily and weekly.
Aloha es 73 de
Russell Roberts (KH6JRM).
Public Information Coordinator
Hawaii County, ARRL Pacific Section