Accessed on 05 October 2018, 0422 UTC, Post #717.
Editor: Rick Lindquist (WW1ME).
Please click link to read the full article.
Comment: Here are some of the top Amateur/Ham Radio news items compiled by HQ ARRL in Newington, CT, 06111. Views expressed in this news summary are those of the reporters and correspondents.
- ARRL, FCC Discussing Issue of Uncertified Imported VHF/UHF Transceivers
- Amateur Radio Volunteers in Indonesia Link Earthquake Zone with Outside World
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- ARRL Updating its Website Security Software
- “Black Swan 18” to Test Government/Amateur Interoperability on 60 Meters
- AMSAT’s Fox-1Cliff CubeSat Ready for Launch
- AMSAT-DL Symposium Hears Update on Es’hail-2 Geostationary Satellite
- Spray-On Antennas Could Be the Wave of the Future, University Researchers Believe
- In Brief…
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Just Ahead in Radiosport
- Upcoming ARRL Section, State, and Division Conventions
- Don’t forget the 2018 ARRL Simulated Emergency Test (SET) on Saturday, 13 October 2018, from 0900 to 1200 HST. You can find more details at https://oahuarrlnews.wordpress.com.
- The final round of free Amateur Radio Technician Class license classes begins on 01 Novermber 2018 at the Keaau Community Center in Keaau (Hawaii Island). The VE-administered test will be given on 06 December 2018. A test fee of $15.00 in exact change will be collected at the time of the exam. For details, contact Doug Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the latest Amateur/Ham Radio news and information, please check the blog sidebars and links. These news feeds are updated daily and weekly.
- Aloha es 73 de Russell Roberts (KH6JRM), Public Information Coordinator, Hawaii Island, ARRL Pacific Section.