Accessed on 26 May 2018, 2019 UTC, Post #571.
Please click link to read the full article.
Here are the major topics discussed in the current edition of “The ARRL Letter”:
- ARRL White Paper Provides Context for Recommended Governance Changes
- Xenia Enjoys a Second, More Successful Year Playing Host to “Dayton”
- ARRL Renews Memorandum of Understanding with SATERN, Promotes Partnerships at Forum
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- New Section Managers Elected in Five ARRL Sections
- Amateur Radio Transponders on Planned Chinese Satellites to Include HF
- Solar Eclipse QSO Party Research Results Published in Geophysical Research Letters
- ARRL Business Services Manager Debra Jahnke, K1DAJ, SK
- In Brief…
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Just Ahead in Radiosport
- Upcoming ARRL Section, State, and Division Conventions
Hawaii Island Amateur/Ham Radio notes:
Because of the ongoing Kilauea volcano eruption and the impact of lava flows on Lower Puna, please monitor the VOAD Repeater atop Mauna Kea (146.70 MHz, 100 Hz tone) and the 40 meter interisland net frequency of 7.088 MHz (LSB). These frequencies can be used to send emergency traffic should the need arise. The Hawaii County Civil Defense Agency issues daily eruption and lava flow updates on Hawaii Island radio stations and through the social media. Be sure your “go-kit” and emergency supplies are packed in your vehicle if you are asked to evacuate.
Please send your Hawaii Island Amateur/Ham Radio news items to email@example.com for inclusion in this website and on publications issued by local print and broadcast media.
Thanks for joining us today.
Aloha es 73 de
Russell Roberts (KH6JRM)
Public Information Coordinator
Hawaii County, ARRL Pacific Section