Accessed on 31 March 2018, 0413 UTC, Post #509.
Editors: Caryn Eve Murray (K2GUT) and Paul Braun (WD9GCO).
Please click link to download the podcast and its script.
Here are the top Amateur/Ham Radio news stories of the past week compiled by https://www.arnewsline.org. Views expressed in this news summary are those of the reporters and correspondents.
– NEW ZEALAND HAMS ASSIST IN SEARCH FOR MISSING WOMAN
– SATELLITE’S RETURN: LOOK OUT BELOW!
– AUSTRALIAN HAMS GET THEIR DAYS IN THE SUN
– QSOs WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM THEIR FRIENDS
– DXing BY FOOT
– A LIGHTHOUSE WITH 2 REASONS TO SHINE
– FINE-TUNING THE DETAILS FOR WORLD RADIO TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
– NOMINATE THE NEXT “YOUNG HAM OF THE YEAR”
– THEORETICAL PHYSICS MEETS REAL RADIO – MAYBE?
For the latest Amateur/Ham Radio news and information, please check the blog sidebars and links. These news feeds are updated daily and weekly.
Please send your Hawaii Island Amateur/Ham Radio news items to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to your event so I can notify our local print and broadcast media in a timely manner.
Don’t forget the HPP Radio Day on Saturday, 28 April 2018, at the Hawaiian Paradise Park Community Center, 17th and Maku’u Drive in the Puna District. For details, contact Mike Stratton (KH6PAC) at email@example.com.
You still have time to join the Big Island Amateur Radio Club’s new QTH.NET Email Listserve. To register, please send an email to Les Hittner (K0BAD) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for joining us today.
Aloha es 73 de
Russell Roberts (KH6JRM)
Public Information Coordinator
Hawaii County, ARRL Pacific Section