Accessed on 23 March 2018, 1655 UTC, Post #503.
Please click link or scroll down to read your selections.
Here are the main topics discussed in the current edition of “The ARRL Letter”. View expressed in this post are those of the reporters and correspondents.
- Radio Amateurs Pitch In to Help as “Hat Trick” of Major Coastal Storms Hit Northeast
- ARRL Seeks EC-001 Mentors
- Deadline Approaching to Submit Nominations for Five ARRL Awards
- International Space Station Astronauts Calling “CQ Students”
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- New Book: Receiving Antennas for the Radio Amateur is Now Shipping
- Just When You Thought It Was Safe: Chinese Over-the-Horizon Radar Appears on 40 Meters
- Launch of “SpaceBEEs” Unauthorized, FCC Tells California Technology Developer
- HAM RADIO in Friedrichshafen Puts Scouts in the Spotlight
- 80 Young Radio Amateurs to Attend Youngsters on the Air (YOTA) Camp in South Africa
- Hospital Ship Crew Members Get Amateur Radio Training at Sea
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Just Ahead in Radiosport
- Upcoming ARRL Section, State, and Division Conventions
ARRL Headquarters will be closed on Good Friday, March 30. There will be no W1AW bulletin or code practice transmissions and no ARRL Audio News on that day. ARRL Headquarters will reopen on Monday, April 2, at 8 AM Eastern Daylight Time. We wish everyone a safe and enjoyable holiday!
LoTW may be unavailable for brief periods on Monday, March 26. Scheduled maintenance for Logbook of The World (LoTW) will take place on March 26, 1300 to 1500 UTC, to perform system upgrades. During that window, users are advised that the LoTW system may be unavailable for short periods.
For the latest Amateur/Ham Radio news and information, please check the blog sidebars and links. These news feeds are updated daily and weekly.
Please send your Hawaii Island Amateur/Ham Radio news items to email@example.com at least two weeks prior to your event so I can notify our local print and broadcast media in a timely manner.
Thanks for joining us today.
Aloha es 73 de
Russell Roberts (KH6JRM)
Public Information Coordinator
Hawaii County, ARRL Pacific Section