Accessed at 0001 UTC, 23 February 2018, Post #472.
Editor: Rick Lindquis (WW1ME).
Please click link to read the complete edition.
Here are the main topics discussed in the current issue of “The ARRL Letter for February 22, 2018”. Views expressed in this news summary are those of HQ ARRL, its reporters, and correspondents.
- Amateur Radio Emergency Service Transitioning to New Online Reporting System
- ARRL Announces 2018 Teachers Institute on Wireless Technology Sessions
- Louisiana Elects New Section Manager
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- “Improving Hurricane Preparedness” is National Hurricane Conference Theme
- Postponed DXpedition to Disputed Spratlys Reset for March
- 3Y0I Bouvet Island DXpedition to Extend Beyond Amateur Radio
- Paul Danzer, N1II, is 2017 Bill Orr, W6SAI, Technical Writing Award Winner
- Ham Radio “a Special Hobby,” Young ARRL Member Tells College Publication
- In Brief…
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Just Ahead in Radiosport
- Upcoming ARRL Section, State, and Division Conventions
For the latest Amateur Radio news and information, please visit these sites:
https://bigislandarrlnews.com (this site).
http://www.arrl.org/arrl-audio-news (a weekly podcast which is updated each Friday afternoon).
http://amateurradionewsinformation.com (Amateur Radio News & Information).
Other sites of interest:
http://hawaiisciencedigest.com (Hawaii Science Digest)
https://kh6jrm.blogspot.com (Simple Ham Radio Antennas)
https://hawaiinewsdigest.net (Hawaii News Digest)
https://hawaiiintelligencedigest.com (Hawaii Intelligence Digest)
Please send your Hawaii Island Amateur Radio news items to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to your event so I can notify our local print and broadcast media in a timely manner.
Thanks for joining us today.
Aloha es 73 de
Russell Roberts (KH6JRM)
Public Information Coordinator
Hawaii County, ARRL Pacific Section