Big Island ARRL News, 24 January 2018, 1445 UTC, Post #437.
Editor: Brian Moran (N9ADG).
Please click link to read the full report.
Here are the main topics discussed in the current issue of the “ARRL Contest Update::
- New HF Operators: Scaleable Improvements
- Contest Summary
- News: Contest Due Dates, Spring Contest Events Galore, FT8 Operating Guide
- Word to the Wise: Adaptive Filter
- Sights and Sounds: When Fire Strikes, FT8 Uptake, and more
- Results: January ARRL VHF Content Wanted, ARI Contest, 2017 IARU Results
- Operating Tip: Avoid a Pain In the Neck
- Technical Topics and Information: IEEE Call for Papers, Exploring the RF Layer with SDRs, and more
- Conversation: He’s a Contesting Machine!
- Log Due Dates
For the latest Amateur Radio news and information, please check the blog sidebars and links. These news feeds are updated daily and weekly.
Please send your Hawaii Island Amateur Radio news items to email@example.com at least two weeks prior to your event so I can notify our local print and broadcast media in a timely manner.
Views expressed in this blog are those of the reporters and correspondents unless otherwise stated.
Thanks for joining us today.
Aloha es 73 de
Russell Roberts (KH6JRM)
Public Information Coordinator
Hawaii County, ARRL Pacific Section