Big Island ARRL News, 01 November 2017, 0445 UTC, Post #359.
Editor: Brian Moran (N9ADG).
Accessed on 01 November 2017, 0445 UTC.
Please click link to read the full edition.
Here are the main topics discussed in the current edition of the “ARRL Contest Update”:
- “New HF Operators: ARRL Sweepstakes, WAE RTTY
- Contest Summary
- News: North American SSB Sprint, Rainfall Estimation, California Fires and NCCC Affect Some NCCC Members, and more
- Word to the Wise: Stiction
- Sights and Sounds: Salmon Run,PNWVHFS Proceedings and Pictures,
- Results: Georgia QSO Party, ARRL August VHF, Makrothen, EUHF Championship
- Operating Tip: Choose the Path that Works
- Technical Topics and Information: ADIF Tool, Keyboard Latency, Eight Band Skimming
- Conversation: Advancement of the Radio Art
- Log Due Dates”
For the latest Amateur Radio news and information, please check the blog sidebars and links. These news feeds are updated daily and weekly.
Please send your Hawaii Island Amateur Radio news items to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to your event so I can notify our local prints and broadcast media in a timely manner.
Opinions expressed in this blog are mine unless otherwise stated.
Thanks for joining us today.
Aloha es 73 de
Russell Roberts (KH6JRM)
Public Information Coordinator
Hawaii County, ARRL Pacific Section