Big Island ARRL News, 25 August 2017, 07:00 hrs, UTC, Post @295.
Editor: Rick Lindquist (WW1ME).
Accessed on 25 August 2017, 0700 hrs, UTC.
Please click link to read the full report.
Here are the main topics discussed in the current edition of “The ARRL Letter”:
- “Solar Eclipse QSO Party a Hit, Science Conclusions Await Additional Analysis
- Harvey Gains Hurricane Strength, Hurricane Watch and VoIP Hurricane Nets Activate
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- Revised NCVEC Form 605 Must Now Be Used at Exam Sessions
- ARRL Simulated Emergency Test (SET) Fall Classic Set for First Weekend in October
- ARRL Radiosport Department Debuts New Honor Roll, Top of Honor Roll Plaques
- Canada Proposes Implementing a 60-Meter Band While Retaining Discrete Channels
- ARRL VEC Conducts Another Antarctic Test Session
- Successful YOTA 2017 UK Will Pass Along the “YOTA KEY” to a New Team
- In Brief…
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Just Ahead in Radiosport
- Upcoming ARRL Section, State, and Division Conventions”
For the latest Amateur Radio News and Information, please check the blog sidebars. These news feeds are updated daily and weekly.
For more Amateur Radio-related news, please visit these websites.
https://atomic-temporary-116934757.wpcomstaging.com (this site).
https://kh6jrm.blogspot.com (Simple Ham Radio Antennas).
http://www.arrl.org/arrl-audio-news (a weekly podcast which is updated each Friday afternoon).
https://paper.li/kh6jrm/1430289353 (Amateur Radio News & Information).
Please send your Hawaii Island Amateur Radio news items to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two week prior to your event so I can notify our local prints and broadcast media in a timely manner.
Opinions expressed in this blog are mine unless otherwise stated.
Thanks for joining us today.
Aloha es 73 de
Russell Roberts (KH6JRM)
Public Information Coordinator
Hawaii County, ARRL Pacific Section