Big Island ARRL News, 30 June 2017, 04:55 hrs, UTC, Post #242.
Accessed on 30 June 2017, 04:55 hrs, UTC.
Editor: Rick Lindquist (WW1ME).
Please click link to read the full report.
Here are the main topics discussed in the current issue of “The ARRL Letter”:
- Amateur Radio Poised to Retain Full 76-81 GHz Band, Sharing with Vehicular Radars
- “Germany Welcomes the World” to Friedrichshafen’s Ham Radio 2017
- ARRL Foundation Announces Two New Scholarships
- Region 1 Intruder Watch Reports the Usual Suspects
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- ARRL to Sponsor 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season Webinar
- Pikes Peak ARES at Right Place, Right Time
- W8CDX Takes Field Day Back to its Roots
- In Brief…
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Just Ahead in Radiosport
- Upcoming ARRL Section, State, and Division Conventions
ARRL Headquarters to be Closed on July 3 and 4: ARRL Headquarters will be closed on Monday, July 3, and Tuesday, July 4, for the Independence Day holiday. There will be no ARRL bulletin or code practice transmissions on those days. ARRL Headquarters will reopen on Wednesday, July 5, at 8 AM ET. We wish everyone a festive and safe holiday!
For the latest Amateur Radio News and Information, please check the blog sidebars. These news feeds are updated daily.
You can find more Amateur Radio-related information at these sites:
https://atomic-temporary-116934757.wpcomstaging.com (this site).
http://www.kh6jrm.info (breaking news for radio amateurs).
https://kh6jrm.blogspot.com (Simple Ham Radio Antennas).
http://www.arrl.org/arrl-audio-news (weekly podcast issued each Friday).
Please send your Hawaii Island Amateur Radio news items to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to your event so I can notify our local print and broadcast media in a timely manner.
Opinions expressed in this blog are mine unless otherwise stated.
Thanks for joining us today.
Aloha es 73 de
Russell Roberts (KH6JRM)
Public Information Coordinator
Hawaii Island, ARRL Pacific Section