Big Island ARRL News, 16 June 2017, 16:10 hrs, UTC, Post #226.
Accessed on 16 June 2017, 15:10 hrs, UTC.
Editor: Rick Lindquist (WW1ME).
Please click link or enter article title into your browser to read the full edition.
Here are the main topics covered in the current issue of the “ARRL Letter.”
- “State and Local Governments Honor Amateur Radio in Advance of Field Day 2017
- Spacecraft Probe to Listen for ARRL Field Day Signals
- Federal Register Publishes New MF/LF Rules, But Operation is Not Yet Legal
- Fifth Annual Experimental MF/LF Outreach and Demonstration Set for Field Day Weekend
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- Just 9 Days Until ARRL Field Day!
- Support ARRL as You Shop for Father’s Day
- Quicker-Turnaround Digital Modes in Experimental Stage for WSJT-X Suite
- Bear is Unwanted Volunteer, as ARES Team Supports Colorado Road Race
- In Brief…
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Just Ahead in Radiosport”
- Don’t forget the 2017 ARRL Field Day on Hawaii Island. Hawaii Island radio amateurs will meet at the Eden Roc park and community pavilion, beginning on Saturday, 24 June 2017, 8:00 a.m. The event will end on Sunday, 25 June 2017, 8:00 a.m.
- For the latest Amateur Radio news and information, please check the blog sidebars. These news feeds are updated daily. You can find more Amateur Radio news at these sites: http://www.HawaiiARRL.info; https://oahuarrlnews.wordpress.com; https://bigislandarrlnews.wordpress.com (this site); http://www.kh6jrm.info (breaking news for radio amateurs); https://kh6jrm.blogspot.com (Simple Ham Radio Antennas); http://www.arrl.org; and http://www.arrl.org/arrl-audio-news (updated each Friday).
- Please send your Hawaii Island Amateur Radio news items to email@example.com at least two weeks prior to your event so I can notify our local print and broadcast media in a timely manner.
- Opinions expressed in this blog are mine unless otherwise stated.
- Thanks for joining us today.
- Aloha es 73 de Russell Roberts (KH6JRM), Public Information Coordinator, Hawaii County, ARRL Pacific Section.