Big Island ARRL News, 02 June 2017, 04:35 hrs, UTC, Post #211.
Accessed on 02 June 2017, 04:35 hrs, UTC.
Editor: Rick Lindquist (WW1ME).
Please click link to read the full edition.
Here are the major topics discussed in the 01 June 2017 issue of “The ARRL Letter.”
- Buildout of Nationwide First Responder Broadband Network Could Drive Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES) Changes
- Amateur Radio Provides Communication Link Following Sri Lanka Flooding
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- Support ARRL and Earn 10,000 Bonus Points
- FCC Issues Amateur Radio Licensee a Notice of Violation for Pirate Broadcasting
- FCC Issues Notice of Unlicensed Operation in Public Safety Interference Complaint
- Another Successful WX4NHC Annual Station Test in Advance of Hurricane Season
- QB-50 Constellation Satellites Deployed from International Space Station
- Our Sun’s 11-Year Magnetic Cycle Destined to Disappear
- Ham Radio Aviator Set to Depart on Round-the-World Flight
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Just Ahead in Radiosport
- Upcoming ARRL Section, State, and Division Conventions
- For the latest Amateur Radio News and Information, please check the blog sidebars. These news feeds are update daily.
- You can find more Amateur Radio news stories at these websites: http://www.HawaiiARRL.info; https://oahuarrlnews.wordpress.com; https://bigislandarrlnews.wordpress.com (this site); https://kh6jrm.blogspot.com (Simple Ham Radio Antennas); http://www.kh6jrm.info (breaking news for radio amateurs); http://www.arrl.org; and http://www.arrl.org/audio-news (issued every Friday).
- Don’t forget the 2017 ARRL Field Day on 24-25 June 2017. Hawaii radio amateurs will meet Saturday, 8:00 a.m., 24 June, at the Eden Roc park and community pavilion. The event will end at 8:00 a.m., Sunday, 25 June 2017.
- Please send your Hawaii Amateur Radio news items to email@example.com at least two weeks prior to your event so I can notify our local prints and broadcast media in a timely manner.
- Opinions expressed in this blog are mine unless otherwise stated. Thanks for joining us today.
- Aloha es 73 de Russell Roberts (KH6JRM), Public Information Coordinator, Hawaii County, ARRL Pacific Section.