Big Island ARRL News, 21 April 2017, 04:10 hrs, UTC, Post #176.
Accessed on 21 April 2017, 04:10 hrs, UTC.
Editor: Rick Lingquist (WW1ME).
Here are the top stories in today’s edition of the ARRL Letter:
- “ARRL Hamvention Forum Topics Will Encompass Makers, Youth, HamSCI
- FCC Proposes Levying Huge Fine on New York Police Radio Jammer
- ARISS Gains Visibility at National Science Teachers Association Conference
- ISS Packet System Returns to VHF
- Ham Radio Club in India Reunites Lost, Injured Pilgrims and Travelers with Families
- Canada May be the Best Place for Hams to Experience the Solar Eclipse, Says VE7DXW
- Ham Astronauts Swap Places on International Space Station
- Article Links Amateur Radio Growth to Emergency Communications
- RARSfest Hosts 2017 ARRL Roanoke Division Convention
- In Brief…
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Just Ahead in Radiosport
- Upcoming ARRL Section, State, and Division Conventions“
- Don’t forget “Radio Day” on Saturday, 29 April 2017, beginning at 9 a.m. at the Eden Roc park and community pavilion. For details contact Kim at email@example.com.
- Please send your Hawaii Island Amateur Radio news items to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to your event so I can notify our local print and broadcast media in a timely manner.
- For the latest Amateur Radio news and information, please check the blog sidebars. These news feeds are updated daily.
- For more Amateur Radio news, please visit these websites: http://www.HawaiiARRL.info; https://oahuarrlnews.wordpress.com; https://bigislandarrlnews.wordpress.com (this site); https://kh6jrm.blogspot.com (Simple Ham Radio Antennas); and http://www.kh6jrm.info (breaking news for radio amateurs).
- Opinions expressed in this blog are mine unless otherwise stated.
- Thanks for joining us today.
- Aloha es 73 de Russell Roberts (KH6JRM), Public Information Coordinator, Hawaii County, ARRL Pacific Section.