Accessed on 25 March 2017, 94:40 hrs, UTC.
Author: HQ, ARRL.
Please click link to read the full article.
The “ARRL Letter” is a concise, easily read summary of key events, policies, and information impacting radio amateurs.
The 23 March 2017 edition of the “ARRL Letter” covers these main topics:
- “ARRL Reiterates its Case for New Band at 5 MHz
- ARRL Seeking Synergy with Maker Movement
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- Motorola Solutions Sues Hytera Communications, Alleging Patent, Trade Secrets Theft
- Amateur Radio Gains a Champion in FAA Tower Safety Rules Controversy
- Virginia Engineering Students Tackle Satellite, Ground Station Projects
- Odd Call Signs on the Loose — Be on the Lookout!
- ARISS Deadline Looms to Accept Proposals to Host Contacts with Space Station Crew
- In Brief…
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Just Ahead in Radiosport
- Upcoming ARRL Section,“
- For the latest Amateur Radio news and information, please check the blog sidebars. These news feeds are updated daily.
- For more Amateur Radio news, please visit these websites: http://www.HawaiiARRL.info; https://oahuarrlnews.wordpress.com; https://bigislandarrlnews.wordpress.com (this site); http://www.kh6jrm.info (breaking news for radio amateurs); https://kh6jrm.blogspot.com (Simple Ham Radio Antennas). Other sites of interest: http://hawaiisciencedigest.com (science and technology news for radio amateurs) and https://hawaiiintelligencedigest.com (trends in geopolitical intelligence, strategic forecasting, terrorism, and cybersecurity).
- Please send your Hawaii Island Amateur Radio news items to email@example.com at least two weeks prior to your event so I can notify our local print and broadcast media in a timely manner.
- Opinions expressed in this blog are mine unless otherwise stated.
- Thanks for joining us today!
- Aloha es 73 de Russell Roberts (KH6JRM), Public Information Coordinator, Hawaii Island, ARRL Pacific Section.