Big Island ARRL News, 08 March 2017, 14:55 hrs, UTC, Post #139.
Accessed on 08 March 2017, 14:55 hrs, UTC.
Editor: Brian Moran (N9ADG).
Please click link to read the full report.
In this issue of the “ARRL Contest Update,” Editor Brian Moran (N9ADG) discusses the following topics:
- “New HF Operators: Keep a Station Notebook
- Contest Summary
- News: Mid-Atlantic States VHF Conference, Raspberry Pi Zero W, IC-7300 RX Mod, and more
- Word to the Wise: Stacking
- Sights and Sounds: K7RI, W7OM Awards, Waller Flags, and more
- Results: NAQP Preliminary Results
- Operating Tip: Being on the Spots
- Technical Topics and Information: Tube Tester, Eimac, EER for Amps, Coax
- Conversation: n
- Log Due Dates.”
- Of particular interest are articles dealing with upcoming HF/VHF events, awards, technical topics, and ways to improve the signal quality and contest management of your amateur radio station.
- For the latest Amateur Radio news and information, please check the blog sidebars. These news feeds are updated daily.
- For more Amateur Radio news, please visit these sites: http://www.HawaiiARRL.info; https://oahuarrlnews.wordpress.com; https://bigislandarrlnews.wordpress.com (this site); http://www.kh6jrm.info (breaking news for radio amateurs; and https://kh6jrm.blogspot.com (Simple Ham Radio Antennas).
- Please submit your Hawaii Island Amateur Radio news items to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to your event so I can notify our local print and broadcast media in a timely manner.
- Opinions expressed in this blog are mine unless otherwise stated.
- Thanks for joining us today!
- Aloha es 73 de Russell Roberts (KH6JRM), Public Information Coordinator, Hawaii Island, ARRL Pacific Section.