Accessed on 03 February 2017, 05:10 hrs, UTC.
Editor: Rick Lindquist (WW1ME).
Please click link to read the full document.
Here are some of the topics covered in the 02 February 2017 edition of the “ARRL Letter”:
- “Connecticut Radio Amateur Endows ARRL Collegiate Amateur Radio Initiative
- Another Outstanding Year for Amateur Radio Licensing!
- Transcontinental Relay Recreated for 100th Anniversary Commemoration
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- NPOTA Participation Leads to Inaugural Communication Detail for National Park Service
- AM Rally Set for April 1-3 — No Fooling!
- Shopping for Valentine’s Day? ARRL Would Love your Support via AmazonSmile
- Bryant Rascoll, KG5HVO, is Dave Kalter Youth DX Adventure Essay Contest Winner
- New Rookie Roundup Rules Will Mean More Rookies on the Air:
- Veteran Volunteer Examiner Lauded for his Dedication
- New York Marathon, Running Luminary Allan Steinfeld, W2TN, SK
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Getting It Right!
- Just Ahead in Radiosport
- Upcoming ARRL Section, State, and Division Conventions“.
- Of particular note are the articles highlighting the VE service of Maui ham, Mel Fukunaga (KH6H) and comments regarding Amateur Radio License statistics from ARRL Pacific Section Manager Joe Speroni (AH0A).
- For the latest Amateur Radio news and events, please check the blog sidebars. These news feeds are updated daily. For more Amateur Radio news, please visit these sites: http://www.HawaiiARRL.info; https://oahuarrlnews.wordpress.com; https://bigislandarrlnews.wordpress.com (this site); http://www.kh6jrm.info (breaking news for radio amateurs); and https://kh6jrm.blogspot.com (Simple Ham Radio Antennas). Other sites of interest include http://hawaiisciencedigest.com (science and technology news for radio amateurs) and https://hawaiiintelligencedigest.com (trends in geopolitical intelligence, strategic forecasting, terrorism, and cybersecurity).
- Please send your Hawaii Island Amateur Radio news items to email@example.com at least two weeks prior to your event so I can notifiy our local print and broadcast media in a timely manner.
- Opinions expressed in this blog are mine unless otherwise stated. Thanks for joining us today!
- Aloha es 73 de Russell Roberts (KH6JRM), Public Information Coordinator, Hawaii Island, ARRL Pacific Section.