Accessed on 25 January 2017, 15:20 hrs, UTC.
Editor: Brian Moran (N9ADG).
Please click link to read the full article.
Here are the main topics in this issue of the “ARRL Contest Update”:
- “New HF Operators: Towers Require Planning
- Bulletins: Mugging, SVHFS Conference Call for Papers, and more
- Contest Summary
- News: Sprint Rules Changes, California Law May Impact Mobile Operation, and more
- Word to the Wise: Cans
- Sights and Sounds: Grundig Ocean Boy: The Gateway Rx, Parts Storage
- Results: CAQP Results, NAQP Records, WRTC 2018 Sponsored Team #1
- Operating Tip: Run or Search and Pounce?
- Technical Topics and Information: Impedance Measurements, Crystal Radios for Boy Scouts, Coax Connector Waterproofing, and more
- Conversation: Treat Yourself
- Log Due Dates“
- For the latest Amateur Radio news and information, please check the blog sidebars. These news feeds are updated daily.
- For more Amateur Radio news, please visit these sites: http://www.HawaiiARRL.info; https://oahuarrlnews.wordpress.com; https://bigislandarrlnews.wordpress.com (this site); https://kh6jrm.blogspot.com (Simple Ham Radio Antennas); http://kh6jrm.info (breaking news for radio amateurs); and http://hawaiisciencedigest (latest science and technology news for radio amateurs).
- Please send your Hawaii Island Amateur Radio news items to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to your event so I can notify our local print and broadcast media in a timely manner.
- Opinions expressed in this blog are mine unless otherwise stated.
- Thanks for joining us today!
- Aloha es 73 de Russell Roberts (KH6JRM), Public Information Coordinator, Hawaii County, ARRL Pacific Section.
The ARRL Raises A Stink About Illegal FPV Transmitters Let’s Chat Amateur radio operator’s call sign silenced Frequency – A Show Don’t Tell Masterclass New Police radios could cost Buffalo Township $12K AC Transit buses backed up after live power line falls near school A Record Breaker on 630 Meters!