Editor: Rick Lindquist (WW1ME).
Accessed on 20 January 2017, 05:20 hrs, UTC.
Please click link to read the full report and the expanded story on a new Amateur Radio Parity Act introduced in Congress.
Here are the topics covered in the latest edition of the “ARRL Letter”, dated 19 January 2017:
- “New “Amateur Radio Parity Act” Bill Introduced in US House of Representatives
- ARRL Asks FCC to Allocate New 5 MHz Band, Retain Channels and Current Power Limit
- ARRL Board of Directors to Meet in Connecticut
- Hamvention Ready to Deal with Anticipated Traffic Flow at New Venue
- Hams Upset as New Hotel Owner Wants Repeaters Removed from Roof
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- ARRL Reintroduces a Popular Classic — Experimental Methods in RF Design
- Maxim Memorial Station W1AW Receives Equipment Donations
- Nebraska Sesquicentennial Celebration QSO Party Set for February, March
- German Regulator Acts on More than 6,000 Instances of Radio Interference in 2016
- Ulrich Rohde, N1UL, Recognized for Pioneering Work on SDR
- Harry K. Wolf, W6NKT, SK at 107; May Have Been World’s Oldest Active Radio Amateur
- In Brief…
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Just Ahead in Radiosport
- Upcoming ARRL Section, State, and Division Conventions“
- For the latest Amateur Radio news and information, please check the blog sidebars. These news feeds are updated daily. For more Amateur Radio-related news, please visit these sites: http://www.HawaiiARRL.info; https://oahuarrlnews.wordpress.com; https://bigislandarrlnews.wordpress.com (this site); https://kh6jrm.blogspot.com (Simple Ham Radio Antennas); http://www.kh6jrm.info (breaking news for radio amateurs); and http://hawaiisciencedigest.com (latest science and technology news for radio amateurs).
- Please send your Hawaii Island Amateur Radio news and events to email@example.com at least two weeks prior to your event so I can notify our local print and broadcast media in a timely manner.
- Opinions expressed in this blog are mine unless otherwise stated.
- Thanks for joining us today!
- Aloha es 73 de Russell Roberts (KH6JRM), Public Information Coordinator, Hawaii Island, ARRL Pacific Section.