Accessed on 02 December 2016, 03:25 hrs, UTC.
Please click link to read the full report.
Here are the main topics covered in the current issue of the “ARRL Letter.”
- ARRL Issues Urgent Last Call to Press for Senate Passage of Amateur Radio Parity Act
- Transatlantic Reception Anniversary Special Event Set for December 11
- Amateur Radio Volunteers Provide Shelter Communication Support in Tennessee
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- National Parks on the Air Update
- ARRL Expands Initiative to Fire Up Collegiate Amateur Radio Clubs
- FCC Special Counsel Laura Smith Says Amateur Enforcement Will Be Aggressive
- Hurricane Watch Net Activates for Hurricane Otto
- Rocky Mountain Division Director Dwayne Allen, WY7FD, Overcomes Challenge to Win Election
- Sign Up for ARRL’s 12 Days of Deals!
- SKYWARN Recognition Day On-the-Air Event is Saturday, December 3
- ARRL Seeks Nominations for Six Awards
- Hamvention® Solicits Nominations for 2017 Awards
- In Brief…
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Just Ahead in Radiosport
- Upcoming ARRL Section, State, and Division Conventions
- The “ARRL Letter” provides a weekly in-depth review of the key news stories affecting Amateur Radio. The “Letter” gives you a good overview of legislative, technical, and social initiatives being pursued by the ARRL (American Radio Relay League) and its affiliated clubs. If you’re an ARRL member, you can go the ARRL website and subscribe to a variety of news feeds, including the “ARRL Letter.”
- Here are some more Amateur Radio-related news sites for you to consider:
- http://www.kh6jrm.info (breaking news of interest to radio amateurs).
- http://kh6jrm.blogspot.com (Simple Ham Radio Antennas).
- Be sure to check the blog sidebars for the latest ARRL news and information.
- Please send your newsworthy items to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks before your event so I can notify our local print and broadcast media in a timely manner.
- Aloha es 73 de Russell Roberts (KH6JRM), ARRL Public Information Coordinator, Hawaii County, ARRL Pacific Section.